Saturday, June 22, 2013

Football Chapter

Hi its me again :) what topic should i write this time hmmmm....... how about football (soccer). Yeah, football is one of my favorite sport. My favorite teams are manchester united,real madrid and ac milan. I love to see them when they were playing. I dont have any favorite players. When i was kid i had a dream that i wanna be a professional football player, its only a silly dream. In senior high school i had a futsal team they were called RFC (Ravens Futsal Club). We never compete in high level only the qualification of yos cup. In 2011 we finished in 3rd position and we didnt make it to the next round, in 2012 we got 4th position. We were pretty good actually but our rivals better. I used to  play as defender in futsal and my teammates trusted me. Well i guess thats all for now, see you around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment